Easton Hall Closed
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, Easton Hall is closed until further notice. Reservations are not being accepted at this time.
- Check-in time is at or after 2pm. Our Welcome Center closes at 5pm daily. Please follow the instructions for after business hours check-in on your confirmation page emailed to you automatically after you make your reservation. Early check-in is based on availability.
- Parking: please inquire about parking during check-in. If you plan to arrive after business hours please call in advance. Note that street parking is free from 6pm – 9pm.
- Check-out time is 11am. Late check-out is subject to availability. Please provide advanced notice.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not permitted in Easton Hall Conference Center. Please smoke at least 20 ft from the buildings.
- Cancel at least 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid a one-night room charge.
- Pets are not permitted at Easton Hall Conference Center. Assistance animals are always welcome.